Friday, March 28, 2008

Up Date on Living Situation

Sadly I do not live in my shelter anymore :-( I do, however, have a good reason for leaving it. I am married now and my wife didn't like the idea of living out there. I told her that I would add on another room but she just wouldn't have any of it.

I am still going to keep posting different projects I am working on.

I have started a primitive skills group with my church and we are presenting an ongoing class on basic survival. I am hoping to get a group interested in survival enough to want to take a survival hike this summer.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi David; I posted a link to your site and your first post, right here:
http://cardboardcaveman.blogspot.com/2007/02/birth-of-cardboard-caveman.html

Congrats on your wedding; I wish you luck and hopefully, your wife will at least try some primitive camping with you! Who knows, she may get hooked.

Tracy said...

Oops! Actually, here is the correct link:
http://www.possumliving.com/2008/05/
cardboard-caveman.html