Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Neighbors

I really need to carry my camera with me all the time because I have so many animals living near me. I have a family of birds living in the roof of my kitchen. The babies are so cute.

Here are just a few of the animals around me. I will keep adding pictures as I can.






















This plant lives just off the path were I come and go. I have really come to reliey on it for medicen. It is the biggest of the Plantain I have ever seen. Its location and its size brings to mind a very old wise elder watching over the field where the rest of his people are living. For those of you that would like to know what medice planains are good for here you go. Their leaves have very powerful drawing properties when made into a poltice. I have used the leaves whenever I get a scratch that starts to get infected.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Cardboard Caveman! Looks like you're doing some really cool stuff. I live in the beaverton area. I'm interested in meeting you and checking out your home.

-Suburban Scout